Dr. Sid Reveals How He Almost Died Of Stroke Due To Frustration - Olofofo Voice | Top Naija 24/7 Gossip Hub

Mobile Menu

Powered by Blogger.

Top Ads

More News

logoblog

Dr. Sid Reveals How He Almost Died Of Stroke Due To Frustration

Thursday, January 16, 2020
Mavin Records artiste, Dr. Sid has uncovered how his vocation got so terrible to the point that he got so baffled with life.

He admitted that a mellow stroke followed that disappointment which nearly cost him his life. He at that point dropped the accommodation that "the race isn't for the quick, nor is the fight for the solid, or bread to men of comprehension."

He additionally included that if Nigeria must show signs of improvement, the change must beginning with the person.

In his words:-

"I have had a time of genuine trouble. I have had a time of money related trouble. I was making music, nothing was working. I wasn't getting booked at appears. Of my own doing, I didn't have easy revenue. I didn't have anything outside of music. I had medical problems; I had hypertension and a gentle stroke a year ago. I nearly kicked the bucket."

"By then, you ponder internally 'What's happening?' I've battled. In battling you comprehend that the main individual liable for the change is you. Same thing with Naija in general. The issue with this nation begins with people."

No comments:

Post a Comment